Saturday, August 25, 2012

CAMP

DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME TO TALK

HAVE TO PACK

But I have camp! :D I'm going to Canberra, the capital city. Haven't been there before. Should be awesome.

Only thing is that I'll be gone for about a week. I'll be back on Friday morning, Aus time. I don't think there'll be any internet. If there is, I'll be checking my email straight away. 

Also! I met Derek in Adelaide! :'D He was so cool! He shook my hand and new who I was and I 
took pictures :'''D So...cool...
I've been meaning to upload the pics, but I just keep forgetting. I'll do it when I get back :)

And yes, I apologize for not being on the blogs or chat recently. Just keep forgetting, to be honest.

Alright, now I'm off to finish packing. Cya all in a week! :D


(also- HI SKYLARA! I know you emailed me, but right now I'm packing n stuffs...I don't know if I'll get time to respond before I leave. I apologize in advance.)

3 comments:

  1. Holy MOTHER OF GOD!!! I FOUND YOU! :D :D :D


    Yeah... um... good to see you. And have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE FUN AT CAMP!
    Yes, this is a late reply, but at least you can have the sentiment when you get BACK, right..., right??
    By the way, no worries about the pics :P
    I've done the exact same thing...
    Just don't make ME wait as long as I've made YOU wait xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAAAAY!

    HELLBOY MET DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    THAT IS EPICA!!!

    I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE EXCLAMATION MARKS BUT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete