Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lenka

 
~.:!!!LENKA SWEET!!!:.~
why can't I get the writing any bigger than that? It needs to be MASSIVE!

Everyone. Go visit her blog now, damn it. 

Talk to her. Invite her to things. Do everything to get her back on. Please?

The person(s) who successfully bring her back into the Blogosphere will not only have my forever gratitude, but will also have a short 1-3 piece about their OC's kicking @$$. Ok? Please?
 



Other, less important things:
Who's in charge of the Eight Great's? There's this idea that I think I mentioned earlier, about having a "Blogger's Dictionary" there, and so I wanted to talk to them.

I got new TDK headphones today, listening to them right now. Epppiiiiccccc....

Also, everyone head over to the Bio-rama.
 
And now, onto the next part of the Fanfic.


Kallista reeled backwards, the world spinning as she collapsed onto he ground. She groaned Jack's form entered her view, grinning down at her. He reached both his hands down and hauled her up for a moment, then lifted her off her feet and slammed her down onto the wooden table. The back of her head smacked against it, and a strangled cry came from the back of her throat.
She needed to concentrate. Her eyes tried focusing, but the least she could do was stare up at cracks that spider-webbed across the rood. Then even that was gone as Springheeled Jack's ugly smile loomed, a fist drawn back behind his head.
'No,' she thought, her mind clearing. 'Not today.'
She brought her head forward, banging it into Jack's own forehead, then caught his fist and twisted it out of her path. It hit the edge of the table, and Jack swore, swinging his clawed hands uselessly. She moved underneath the clumsy strikes, grabbed his head in both hands, and drove her knee into it.
He stumbled back, disorientated for the moment, and Kallista flipped backwards, standing properly on the table. He glared at her angrily, but instead of clambering up onto the table to fight her hand-to-hand as she expected, he unholstered the same gun that had shot Mitchell, took aim, and fired.
She barely had time to register this when the first bullet whizzed past her left ear. She knew the next one would be better aimed.
Kallista turned tail, running the length of the table as he emptied the clip at her. She kicked bowls and cutlery out of the way in her effort to escape, even jumping over a man who was slumped over the table, somehow asleep during all of the gunfire. Something seemed familiar about him, but Kallista couldn't put her finger on it, and the bullets were getting more accurate. She slid the last metre over the edge of the table, and crouched there. She heard the sound of the spent clip of ammo dropping to the floor, and Jack sliding in a new one. But there was a whole ten metre table between her and him. Hopefully, if he tried to circle it, she could just crawl the other way until she was at the doors.
Of course, Jack was smarter than that, and instead he jumped onto the table and began taking slow steps onwards, the gun trained at the opposite end where Kallista was crouching. "Don't worry, sweetheart," he said in what he probably thought was a friendly tone. "I ain't gonna shoot you. I just wanted a little talk, is all."
Kallista said nothing, the chance of escape getting smaller and smaller with each step Jack took towards her.
Jack's foot caught on something, and he smiled when he looked down


The man that had been slumped on the table flickered his eyes open, and grunted as he tried to rid himself of the remaining tendrils of sleep. He groggily began to sit up when he heard what had awoken him: gunshots. Instinctively he kept still, the top half of his body still slumped on the table. He heard a rush of wind as something flew over him, and then heavy footsteps running away. Still, the gun fired.
When it stopped, he heard someone else step up onto the table. Their footfalls were dead quiet, and they moved with the gracefulness of a cat on a carpet. The man spoke with a thick London accent, trying to act innocent. But the way the London man said it, the way he moved and the smell of mustiness and dried blood on his clothes spoke volumes of danger.
Suddenly, the man slumped on the table felt the Londoner was standing above him. His heart was beating a million miles a minute, and he swore that he could feel his own fear perspiring off his body.
Then he was hoisted up to his feet, the Londoner holding him up and pointing a gun to his head.
"Oh," was all he said.

Jack grinned at his new hostage. He called out to the girl hiding at the edge of the table. "Hey down there. Come out, and I swear I won't spill the brains of this here hostage all over the damned floor, okay?"
He heard Kallista Pendragon curse to herself. Slowly, she stood up, her hands in the air. She saw the hostage and gasped. Jack wondered what she was astonished at. He set his own gaze on the man he was holding captive, and saw nothing of the ordinary, wether it was the dark brown hair of medium length, the open trench-coat that he wore, or even the strange leather straps on one leg...
Jack cursed. He knew this man. But, unfortunately for the Terror of London, it was too late to do anything.
"Hello, Kallista. Hello, Jack." Said Israel Elysium, who was, of course, the previously asleep hostage.
Jack choked in surprise, and Israel's elbow snapped backwards into Jack's nose, turning the spluttered choking into a muffled howl of pain. He spun, his palm connecting with the criminal's chest, sending him flying off the table and landing in a heap on the ground.
Springheeled Jack wobbled to his feet, one hand covering his broken nose, the other trying to stop his top hat from falling off. Israel's hand flashed, pulling his double-barrel sawn-off shotgun from the holster on his leg and pulling the trigger. Jack was flung back over the resteraunt counter by the force of the blue wave that shot out of the barrel.
Kallista walked over and joined Israel, who was standing in the same position, his gun trained at the counter. "Thanks," she said, and he put the gun back into its holster. "Nice shot, by the way..."
"It was meant to be loaded," Israel replied, scratching his head and searching his jacket. "Dammit...where'd all my shells go?"
"Oh," Kallista said simply, and there was a stirring behind the counter.
Israel's hand flew to his shotgun again, but before be could draw it, a small, black barrel rose from behind the counter and shot him six times in the chest.
"Oh," he repeated, and fell to the floor.

41 comments:

  1. WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?

    *runs around screaming*

    IS EVERYONE GOING TO GET SHOT?!?! WHY'D ISRAEL GET SHOT?!? WHERE'S HIS FANCY POWER NOOOOOOOW?!?!

    *runs into wall*

    *screaming rant is ended for the moment*

    *stands up*

    *dusts self off*

    Hm. Yes.

    *waves hand in air*

    Hellboy! I'll see what I can do about Lenka!

    *gives thumbs up*

    However...im not that persuasive.

    Thats why I blackmail.

    But I wouldn't do that to Lenka.

    ...at least I'll TRY not to...

    *walks away humming a random song that popped into head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME HELLBOY! I HOPE ISRAEL IS ALRIGHT! SUSPENSE SUSPENSE SUSSSPPEEENNNNSSEEE!!!


    *brain explodes from suspense*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...does anyone care to give me Lenka's link again?

    ...heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME SAUCE INCARNATE!!!!

    TIS MOST INCREDIBLE!!!!

    POST MOAR SOON!!!

    EPICA!!!

    And I'm in charge of TEGI so yes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://lenkasweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~gasps~
    Nooo!!
    Israel can't die! You can't die! AHHH! Write the next part so I can see how you get out of this one alive!!! Do it!!
    Now!!
    ...Please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. *thumbs up*

    I commented of Lenka's blog! Several times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *scrambles in*

    *shuts the door from the dark clouds and the wind*

    WHAT TE HECK?!

    *looks aout window*

    *the squirrel is plastered there, trying to hang on*

    *quickly turns around and walks away*

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY MOTHER OF-

    *squirrel zooms out from under giant fallen tree that was taller then house*

    Why did that have to FALL?! we didnt even HEAR IT! Its a HUGE tree! And now its JUST A FAT LITTLE STUMP! C'MON! WHAT THE HECK!

    *headdesk*

    *headdesk*

    *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, you lot are a hilarious bunch, do you know that?
    Thankyou for the comments, and I'm glad that you're all visiting Lenka's blog. If anyone needs a link to it, the word "blog" in the first sentence of this post is a hyperlink (it's dark grey instead of red).
    Also, the blog of the week has been changed to her blog.

    Skyril! I hope you're safe! Don't go outside! If you see a cow fly past your window then I advise you to hide somewhere, because it probably means the hurricane's there!

    No, but in all seriousness, please stay safe.

    I'll check out that chatbox tomorrow Kal, it sounds awesome. Sounds better Han mine is, too, so I'll probably chat to you all on Kal's blog now ( epic drawing tab ftw!)

    Octa! What I wanted to ask was if I am able to write up a small Blogger's Epic Dictionary complete with definitions, and then hand it to you to place on the side of the EGI blog, so that people can see it and understand it. The eight great's a pretty central area, so it would work really well. Just give me the thumbs up and I'll star straight away *slowly raises pen and paper*

    "Once my kitty was not around so I tried to lift my younger brother.





    It just was not the same."

    LOL Kal

    ReplyDelete
  11. *runs by screaming*

    *shakes hellboy by his shoulders*

    ANIMALS ARE NOW EXPLORING THE TREE TO LIVE THERE! TE WILD TUKEY CANT COME BACK! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *reads comment*

    *salutes hellboy*

    Ci!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah! Bad luck Kal. I dont have to go to school for another two days :P

    Sorry i wasnt on earlier- i was out. And I wont be here tomorrow or the day after because im over at someone's house for their birthday.

    @Mar- You've got problems with those tree critters?

    *pulls out Browning M2 .50 calibre machine gun*

    Well now i've got 550 solutions per minute xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. *chatters like an evil genious*

    Alright!

    I must now put my plans into action!

    Plan one!

    GET MY PARENTS TO ALLOW ME TO DYE MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...well crap. They said no.

    NO MATTER!

    ONCE THE BOOK FILLED MY STORIES AND MY FRIENDS STORIES IS PUBLISHED, I WILL RULE THE WORLD!

    *everyone stares*

    ...oops. It was supposed to be a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hellboy I have a new fanfic on my blog.

    http://dragonapine.blogspot.com/2011/04/dragona-pine-starting-point-part-ten.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://mar-chusbloginblogland.blogspot.com/2011/04/yaaaaaaaaay.html

    HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!

    OI! OI! LOOK! LOOK YOU BLOGGER! LOOK!

    (after Dragona's of course, because Dragonas is cool!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hellboy.....
    I'm about to go crazy on you.....





    One of my favorite games ever is ancient, but I played it for AGES with my brother even after practically no one came online anymore.....

    Tribes Areal Assault....













    They're making a sequel.



    ....A....a.a....a..a..a.a.... SEQUEL!!!!!!!










    AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~cries and glomps Hellboy for no apparent reason~

    A SEQUEL!!!
    After 10 years, they're making a sequel!!

    http://tribesascend.com/


    Hahahahahaha!!!




    ~jumps up and down~


    ~yes, jumps down through the ground~



    ~jumps back up through it~


    Its called.....


    TRIBES ASCEND!!!!
    :D
    Isn't this AWESOME!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome! xD


    Sorry that I haven't commented, i've been on my ipod, and while i have checked out all of the variety of things that you all sent me, it would of taken too long to write something at that moment.

    But im on the comp now, so that's why the overall 'awesome' was issued. Because everything that you all said was freaking awesome. :]

    I didn't watch the royal wedding. I heard that it wasnt that great, either. Just two people getting married...royally? Hmmm...


    Dragona+Mar I have checked out both of your posts, and they;re equally great. I hope that you can start writing that fanfic soon, Mar, and I hope that Dragona's skill to keep writing amazing pieces of work never stops.

    @Skyril Out of all of my years of gaming, i have never heard of this game...PC, PS or X-box? It sounds pretty cool, i'll go check it out after this comment posts.

    And Nyx's latest part = Pure Epica-ness. Sooooooo freaking awesome...

    And for some reason, my internet won't allow me to check out that link to the picture of Kallista battling... a shark? :P I can't view it tho, which sucks.

    First day of school wasnt so bad...i only vomited once from the large amounts of homework.

    Anyways,

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. *leaps up*

    What?! What?! VOMIT?!

    Geez...so I'm the ONLY one who goes nuts when I do homework?

    I throw my ipod across the room, I swear at my violin in japanese, I crumple up my social studies then flatten it out and crumple it again, I use the wall for shooting practice if a pencil is in range, i kick, i scream, and I call my math book at 'Numbskull'.

    WHAT THE HECK IS A NUMBSKULL!? SOMEONE TELL ME!

    I havn't vomited however. Have to add that to my list...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, Hellboy, it's quite old. Probably why you've never heard of it, actually. You see, my brothers played it when I was little, then a few years later it was lost and forgotten 'till we remembered it, found one, bought it, played it and loved it! :]
    ~grins~

    It's for the ps1, actually, but it can be played on the ps2. :]

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really? Cool, because we recently received a Ps2 and use it every now and again. I'll look out for that game on eBay...

    And Kal+Mar...i was only joking...i didn't actually vomit... o.O that would of left me in a seriously ticked off mood.

    A numbskull is an island off the coast of Brazil, often visited by many tourists in the months of June, April, December, July but for some reason, never January...
    Numbskull is over two hundred kilomtres in it's diameter, and plays host to a variety of swamps and Russian Elephants.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't know if you'll like it, though, but if you do get, let me know and I could try finding it and going online. Then if we were doing that, I bet I could get my brother to come online too. :]

    ReplyDelete
  24. *walks on*

    *studies hellboy*

    hmmm....

    *stares*

    ReplyDelete
  25. *studies hellboy some more*

    hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  26. G'night! I'll definitely have a look at those pictures.

    And are we talking about Ann Marie here?

    ReplyDelete
  27. *follows hellboy around*

    *stares at him*

    ReplyDelete
  28. *pushes Kallista away*

    *stares at hellboy*

    ReplyDelete
  29. *lols, heaps*


    *brings up anti-staring shield*


    *it explodes*


    Ah crap....



    IT'S FRIDAAAY!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Friiiday, Friiiiday, gonna get fat on friiiday!

    Its fatty friday in the cafeteria today! Yaaaay!

    Thats what my friends sister calls it.

    And then, ironicly the Friday song was made.

    It was DESTINY!

    ReplyDelete
  31. New blog post!

    No links. :P

    Ipod.

    And because I probably wouldnt put one here if I WAS on a laptop or the desktop.

    (THE DESKTOP IS 15 YEARS OLD! IT IS! ITS AN OLD COOT!)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I had coke instead last night, sorry Skyril. :P

    I hate that Friday song. I havent even heard the full thing, but I hate it...

    ReplyDelete
  33. The song is all messed up.

    It sounds like Rebecca Black has a cold.

    And she's singing in harmony with a ferret.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just like Jusin Beiber sounds "Like a chipmunk in a blender"

    This message was brought to you by Mir! Call her cute and she rips your face!

    ReplyDelete
  35. *stares at feet*

    *giggles*

    *is silent*

    *giggles*

    *abruptly stops*

    *clamps hand over mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  36. I got a new post on blog~

    Ah shoot...

    *fumbles with ipod*

    *drops it*

    *steps forward and stubs toe*

    *swears*

    ReplyDelete