Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Morning, 12am

I should get some sleep. My alarm will go off in six hours time, and shatter whatever dream I'm currently experiencing. Or nightmare. Who knows, it could just be one of those nights. I have a lot to do ._. I have to write. I haven't all weekend now. I have to do more organizing on everything currently happening. I have to fix things. I have to fix so, so many things -____- And then there's the homework that I told myself to do, and yet, didn't. Fie you, lazy self. Fie you. Alright, so. I got all that out in the open. Wasn't much, but it's on my mind. I'm wondering if I should post my P.I story in seperate parts or release it as a single piece when I'm finished. I'm leaning towards option 1. Keeps you all satisfied, and gets me motivated to start the next bit, I suppose. Also, March- That superhero thing. I still have the story for it XD Are you still going ahead with it? If not, I'll just post my Oc here anyway, cos he didn't really have any superpowers. I drew reference pics for him too, and hopefully I'll remember to post those. You do know that the title of this post is a reference to "Wednesday Morning, 3am", right, guys? Now you do. Hello darkness my old friend...

7 comments:

  1. Why are there no gaps in this post? Why, iPod, must you annoy me like this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the SAME PROBLEM! I can't post my stories coz there'll be no paragraph spacing! It's annnnnnnnooooooooyyyyyyyiiiiiiinnnnnggggg!

      Delete
  2. I'M BACK. I'MBACKI'MBACKI'MBACK AND I'VE MISSED SO FRICKING MUCH

    Stupid sleepover camp. Those people were... weird. ANd creepy. And WAAAYYYY too eco-friendly for their own good. It was like a mutated nightmare (Well, at first. Then I sort of got into a mini-war with the counselors, and refused to sort-of do anything productive, aaaand might've hid something in their bed just to freak them out but THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT).

    Aaand... Oh! Superhero post! I... might or might not do that. In my free time, or something. Actually, I've been thinking... :3 But it's soon gonna be august, and I signed up for Camp NaNoWriMo and SWEET LORD WE REALLY ARE GOING ON VACATION DOWN TO THE CAROLINAS!!! YEEESSS!!!! When my parents told me I was all glassy-eyed and like "R-Reeeeaallllyyy? :D"

    Aaaand I'm rambling on now, and I have so many posts to catch up on. O.o Jeezzz. Also, I think we should do an awards thing as well. "The blogger chat mutants who are too fricking cool for xat anymore so we're like super NINJAS awards"

    ....Yes. Just like that. (I haven't had my morning muffin yet)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Must go have muffin now yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAR! HI! *HUGS* WELCOME BACK!

    I DONT KNOW WHERE THE CAROLINAS ARE

    THEY SOUND KINDA COOL

    MY MUM'S NAME IS CAROLYN

    MY CAT'S NAME IS CHARLIE. HE'S EPICA.


    KAL! HI! *hugs*


    I think i'll go with Option 1 as well. The only problem is that if I find something I want to change, for instance, I...I can't. And it's a mystery, so I'm always coming up with new ideas for people to die and ironic situations and so on, and they can't be so ironic if...mehhhrgh

    I'll post the superhero OC now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now have that song in my head!
    Actually, I had it in my head the other day, and now it's there again, but I'm ok with that because it's a cool song

    "Hello, darkness, my old friend... I've come to talk to you again..." ~hums the rest completely out of tune~


    I never get anything done xD
    I always am like, "WHOO! I'm on the computer! Now I can write, or work on that post, or post those pics, or do that, or read that!" and then I don't do anything xD
    ~headdesk~
    ~gives a cupcake~
    At least we're lazy together *dot* *dot* *dot*

    Ok, yeah, nevermind... ~grabs... er... keyboard [have you noticed that that's so very much less drammatic than gabbing a pencil or pen??] and starts... DOING STUFF~

    ReplyDelete